Wednesday, December 28, 2011

bumble ride flyer

Rose's stroller came today!!! I did A LOT of research on a stroller for Rose...I had my list of requirements: a reversible handle stroller, fully reclining seat, really large canopy, a long handle so Justin can push it without whacking his feet, and easy to maneuver (whichever way Rose is facing). I was unable to find my top pick in a local store, so I had to just order it and hope for the best ;)
Well it is totally awesome and I definitely feel like I went with the best stroller for us.

Rose is helping daddy assemble....


Ah, finally together and ready for Rose!

Here is is fully reclined...she didn't love that so much tonight.

She loves it, can't you tell :)

Here the handle is reversed...

All pack up for the night

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for new strollers! Those are all good features to have. We loved the reversible handle for when Lena was little but keep it the traditional way now bc she prefers to face out. I know someone who has a Bumbleride Indie but I don't think I have ever seen a Flyer. I'm surprised that BBB didn't have it, that is where I tried out our Uppababy and they had a lot of different and higher end strollers. Just wait till you start using it out and about and get compliments on it - I think people in Berks county have never seen any type of stroller other than a graco or chicco from the amount of comments we get on our stroller!

    When it warms up we can meet at the Reading Museum or something and take a walk!!!

    ReplyDelete