Sunday, December 14, 2014

Lots of PJ's and Silliness!


Who wants to wake up on a Monday? Not Rose or her baby! After returning from her speech therapy, Rose promptly tucked herself and baby in mommy's bed to 'rest' and watch some cartoons.

When the sleepy head did decide to get up, we had lots of fun playing, including using a new train track that daddy set up.

Tuesday I convinced Rose to get a bath thanks to making some foam shapes to play with. All you do is cut our some of the craft foam and then dip it in the water...it'll stick to the tub for LOTS of fun! I think she was in the tub for almost an hour...

Rose's creativity never ceases...here she made a train for her and her babies to ride on :)

She also decided to feed her 'kitten' some of Meow's food...

Wednesday Rose and I had a date at Dunkin Donuts for some breakfast, this girl can spot a Dunkin Donuts sign and always says she wants to go in...just like her mommy ;-)

Thursday we got some snow again...not enough to really do anything with, but we went for a walk and caught some on our tongues.

We mostly stayed warm inside playing..,

And 'resting'...

Friday Rose had lots of fun playing, 

And ended with a daddy-daughter date at her favorite fine dining establishment...Five Guys!

Saturday Rose and I hung out at home playing as much as we could before I left for work...it has been a very busy week for me and I needed some good play time before I headed in to deal with whatever craziness awaited me!

 When I headed out that afternoon, Justin took Rose to Home Depot on an errand trip. Later at work these are the pictures I got of what Rose had found at Home Depot to play with...



 Sunday was again Funday...We started off with breakfast to celebrate Pop's upcoming birthday and then headed out to the Elmwood Park Zoo, which we have a membership for the next year thanks to a Groupon deal, so I'm sure we'll be back when the weather is warmer :)








Rose seemed to have a great time because after we got home she insisted on playing zoo with her babies and stuffed animals! She even took pictures of her babies with the animals just like we did at the zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment