Thursday, June 1, 2017

May--some first and good-byes




YAY for MAY!!! It was a month of fun, outside time, parties, trips, firsts and good-bye's...all the emotions :)

Rose made many trips to parks to get outside and have fun. We found this cute bear and Rose wanted to get her picture :) I think this picture makes her look sooooo tall!

We also made our first fire and s'mores of the year.

And went geocaching for the first time!


We celebrated Rose's first little baby girl cousin's pending arrival!

Now Rose, Ellianna, and Kate all have matching blankets (Rose picked out the colors, unfortunately, I didn't notice they were Miami Dolphins colors until I was halfway done...)

Mother's Day was a great day!! I love my sweet little girl and her daddy who takes on this crazy adventure with me :)

We took a day trip to our favorite beach spot and the weather was awesome!


We did brave some rain for Rose to dress up like a butterfly to release lady bugs at a local nursery.



 Rose had her first piano recital and did a great job!!


And we celebrated the completion of preschool with Rose's graduation ceremony.





Fun with food because why not?



No comments:

Post a Comment