Saturday, November 20, 2010

SUPER SATURDAY!!!

Today was a super Saturday for many reasons, but mostly because we got to see the Jacobs family. We met Jeremy, Becky, and Brahm for some shopping at Buy Buy Baby in Allentown (this was my first time in the store and I would say I prefer it to Babies R Us, but I could be biased since they are also owned by Bed Bath and Beyond), anyway we had a nice time shopping. We got a couple small things for our baby and a welcome baby gift for a friend who is expecting in a couple weeks. Plus Jeremy and Becky gave us some pointers on what items to register for and what items we probably won't need. Then we went out for lunch at the Allentown Brew Works. As you can see in the picture Justin assisted Brahm in drinking some water out of an open cup, a wonderful skill for such a little guy!
We said our good-byes, but not before Becky lent me a bag full of maternity shirts and dresses. Between her and cousin Amanda I have been very lucky to borrow lots of great maternity clothing! Then we went over the the Lehigh Valley Mall to look for a couple more maternity items (I don't really need anything right now, but it never hurts to look at the sale items). Anyway I found 3 shirts at Gap Maternity for under $20 TOTAL and then got a pair of jeans and another shirt at Motherhood in Boscovs for $30. SCORE and SCORE!! I really think I am now set with clothing :)
Now we are home, mostly relaxing (Justin is going to work in the nursery a bit) and just enjoying our evening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment