Saturday, November 27, 2010

19 weeks



How far along?  19 weeks,2 days
Maternity clothes?  It's a mix...although I feel like this bump is getting out of control and soon I will be packing away more of my regular clothing
Sleep?  Good overall, I have been waking up a few times with leg cramps
Best moment last week? Seeing our family on Thanksgiving
Movement?  Still waiting....
Food cravings?  OOOO, this week I had popcorn and hot chocolate, it was WONDERFUL
Labor signs? None!
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss:  Energy
What I am looking forward to: December 7 our 20 week ultrasound :)
Milestones: We are now just one week away from halfway!!!
My thoughts: As this is also around Thanksgiving I thought it would be a good time to share some of the things that make me thankful, I think I notice different things now that I am pregnant. I am really thankful for my husband who is truly my best friend and indulges my pregnancy whims. Also with the coming arrival of our baby I am thankful for our family's and their excitement about the newest family member. While I will not be able to stay home with our baby, both our mother's have volunteered to babysit their grandchild; I am thankful our child will be loved and cared for by the women who raised us! So not exactly what I had expected to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, but I am VERY thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment