Friday, October 28, 2011

300,000 MILES

So we made it!! I wasn't sure if it was going to be this week or next, but we have been counting down (or up) the miles for the last couple hundred. How many people can say they drove a car when she flipped 300,000?
My dad bought this car in 2004 before my senior year at Messiah, so we would have an extra vehicle and I could have a car at college. I drover her back and forth a lot to see Justin :) Then I took her down to West Chester once a week for two years to get my master's degree. Justin and I drove her to Maine for our honeymoon, he would say he did most of the driving! Justin drove her up to Allentown for about 2 years and now I have started taking her out more since he has a work truck to use. She has died a few times on us, but Justin usually manages to bring her back...and we'll keep her going...maybe hit 400,000?
I don't think Rose will ever drive her, but hopefully she will have a car that she can tell some fun stories about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment