Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

While there are some other things to share about our week and weekend, first things first: Rose {finally} made it to Knoebels!!! We had tried to take her last summer, but due to weather had to go to plan B and then never got to reschedule. Looking back, it probably worked out for the best. Rose would not have even been 18 months when we were planning to go last summer, but I think she was just the right age to have lots of fun this time around, and she did! We met up with the Jacobs Family (Jeremy, Becky, Abraham, Anna, and Caitlyn (niece/cousin) on Friday for a picnic lunch and several hours of fun in the park. Although I have been MANY times, it was nice to have another family and someone Rose's age to go around the park with for her first trip. Enough talking, I'll let the pictures share our day!
















We had an AWESOME time and can't wait to go again!

While the rest of the week/weekend was not as exciting as Knoebels, we did have lots of fun (except for the short naps...). Our little Rose loves all things arts and crafts. In order to keep her well stocked, I have started making most of her supplies. I have been making her play dough all along (this last batch I added cinnamon, it makes it even more fun!), but this weekend we also made finger paints. I had also made her sidewalk paint, but thanks to a friend, I froze it in ice cube trays with a pop sickle stick and this was waaaay less messy! Bath time is also paint time as we mix some cream and food coloring and paint the tub or Rose :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment