Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up

It was unseasonably warm this week, so we spent lots of time outside. Unfortunately, we are all suffering from some runny nose virus and that wasn't lots of fun this week, but that didn't stop us! Rose and I did get an extra mommy-daughter day when I stayed home with her on Tuesday so we could both recuperate together, I always enjoys extra time with my girl :)

Here are a couple sneak peak pictures from our photo session with Carlson Photo:



I was also busy baking and enjoying fall favorites this week:

 Rose helped icing my FAVORITE fall cookie: Iced Pumpkin Cookies which we took to the fellowship meal at church on Sunday, not a one was left!

Some of our outside play this week:

Rose drew the 'longest line ever', that's what we called it anyway...


We also had fun inside:


 Peek-a-boo with Tahnee


















Yes, that's a lot of boxes of tissues!

Rose's riding lesson with Aunt Kate:


Friday night we enjoyed dinner out...Rose isn't a 'sit and color' kind of girl, she prefers to people watch!


We also resumed music classes for the fall and got to get a few extra pony rides in on Saturday!




After church on Sunday Rose and I made some decorations for Halloween.

We made little spiders out of pipe cleaners and gave them googly eyes. 

Then we laced yarn in paper plates to make their webs.

I based our craft after The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle. 

 I think they are a super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment