Monday, September 30, 2013

A Quick Note on the New Look

Yes, I have updated the look of the blog once again! I have rearranged lots of stuff in our house and we will soon be painting the dining room a new color, I am a person that needs change :)

So here are the 3 things I updated and why:
1- The color is now PURPLE! This is usually Rose's favorite color, so I decided to make it the blog color (at least for a bit)
2- The title has changed. I didn't feel that 'Raising Rose' was 100% accurate of what is really going on... Each day I learn as much from Rose as hopefully she is learning from us and those who love her. I didn't read a lot of parenting books before having Rose and even now I rarely look up parenting advice, I'm more interested in observation of family and learning from what works and what doesn't. So we're a family in progress and growing together :)
3- I also updated the quote under the title. I think it sums up our family values of spending time together and supporting each other perfectly!



(don't get too attached to any of the changes...I am a person that needs change...)

No comments:

Post a Comment