Monday, September 22, 2014

This week has not gone as expected...
Justin and I both put in some unplanned overtime, we both had some long days of traveling, I lost my parking garage swipe card, and some other fun events; all to remind us that life is full of the unexpected (and sometimes unwanted), but we keep trying our best!

So here's list of things that did go well this week:
-I got some new Teva's (my last pair was purchased waaaay back during my camp counselor days)
-Rose has new bunny slippers and they even hop (jumping provided by Rose)
-Justin turned in his papers to request permits for his pole barn
-We stocked up on Trader Joe yumminess for the month
-I got to visit grandma at her new home and Rose and I got to see her again at her old home
-Some fall flowers were planted
-Justin and I had Chipotle on a faux date
  



We did also have lots of fun memories this week. Rose was her wonderful silly self, we made it to the Oley Fair, and even found some family time this weekend.




















And somewhere in during making memories and passing weeks, Rose has entered the 'me do it' and 'don't need you' stage. She has semi-dressed herself on multiple occasions including shoes on the correct feet, will not let anyone hold her on the carousel,  takes herself to the potty, and brushes her teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment