Monday, September 29, 2014

This week and weekend seem to be a blur and I don't think it's going to feel much slower the next few weekends, ah well, Happy Fall with all it's fun activities!

Rose got in some cuddle time with Meow...I am amazed how well this cat has fit in with our family, it seems like he's always been one of our crazy bunch!


Painting fun

Dress-up at dance class

Lots of fun in daddy's dishwasher boxes :) I think we were pretending it was a post office and she was sorting mail, LOVE her imagination....and everything else about her too ;)

Wednesday I went to the JBF sale, Rose wanted a baby and candy...she got a new baby!

It was HUGE and very packed with stuff and people. Happily I sold more than I bought!

Justin is also teaching Rose the finer points of lightsaber usage...

 I am teaching her how yummy things are with chocolate chips...I think this knowledge maybe more useful that lightsabers.

This weekend was my grandparent's sale which was a very long and emotional day. They had more stuff in that home than seems physically possible and so many items that I remember and others that I had never seen before. I bought a bunch of stuff and am enjoying finding special ways to incorporate it into our home.

Rose now has her very own oil lamp and it PURPLE!

The two picture on the right side were made by grandma and at least the top one has a frame made by grandpa. The large crossstich was a 40th anniversary present from grandpa's sister. 

I purchased a whole stack of lace, some items even made by grandma.

And cookie cutters, which Rose tested out in her playdough. 

And my old nightlight was found at my grandparents...did I leave it there on a sleepover decades ago? It is now in Rose's room

Rose and I also had a play date with Andrea and Lena including a tour of their new home. Rose is very excited to go to Lena's pumpkin party on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment