Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Tuesday- Rose and I started our week together at the park where Rose is always surprising me with how strong she is and also that she thinks she has the ability to fly...
We also had an early birthday dinner with Pop which included Birthday Eve donuts! Rose did sing Happy Birthday to mommy first and then we stuck a candle in her donut and sang to her too ;)





Wednesday- Happy Birthday to me! Starting this week my schedule is changing to Wednesday-Saturday, so I will have Sunday's to spend with my family; but since we didn't know that until last week, we planned to make my birthday a family day (and I'm glad we did). SO Justin took off work and we headed to the Please Touch Museum. I don't think the day could have been any better :) Rose loved EVERYTHING, although shopping in the grocery store was her favorite and Justin and I got to spend the day with each other and our little girl! 



























Thursday- I think Rose and I had a little after birthday blues...everything  seemed a little less fun and everything that wasn't done on Wednesday (because it was my birthday and I just didn't care) had to get caught up on Thursday. Rose was a real trooper with mommy's blah mood and so before heading to grandma's we stopped at the park, which was a happy way to end our morning :)

Friday- Rose and I finally got to go to the Farmer's market with Nana, of which I did not get any pics because keeping up with those two (and keeping those two out of trouble) is all I have time for! We also had a terrific morning morning as Rose was super silly and this mama was loving it :)



Rose and daddy grilled dinner outside...it's getting dark so early :(


Saturday- Rose got some extra time with Grandma and Grandpa since it was a work day for mommy and daddy.I headed into work a few hours early and Justin wanted to get some outside house projects done before it starts getting cold outside.
 But on the way down she and daddy also had a park date (same swings as the earlier picture, she loves those swings!). 

Sunday- Rose was up to her fun self. She dressed herself in a swimsuit and pretended the cushion and cover were a pool...what goes on inside that little brain? Amazing! Rose and I got to spend some morning time together while Justin very kindly took on some more house projects :)

Monday- Rose and I were back to our typical routine with a bonus play date and a trip to Trader Joes (they now have pumpkin EVERYTHING in the store...I bought way too much stuff!). Rose and I also did get outside for some of the day including a walk with Tahnee, but brought the slide inside for some fun while it was really cold outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment