Saturday, December 4, 2010

20 weeks

(the above picture was taken with our new camera!)

How far along?  20 weeks 2 days
Maternity clothes?  It's a mix...some days the bump seems larger than other days... I know that sounds weird, but some times everything is too small and other days people say they would not guess I was pregnant...
Sleep?  Better, no legs cramps this past week, but lots of trips to the bathroom :)
Best moment last week? Decorating for Christmas and listening to lots of Christmas music
Movement?  Still waiting....
Food cravings?  This week I was kinda in the mood for bagels and bananas
Labor signs? None!
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss:  Energy
What I am looking forward to: December 7 our ultrasound
Milestones: 20 WEEKS... the BIG halfway point!
My thoughts: This week really feels like I am getting somewhere, I know I have a long way to go, but it feels good to be halfway and working towards the big finale! Justin and I also have settled on names, we actually had them and have not changed them since around week 6! We will reveal the name when we share the gender, but both include members of family and depending on the gender it is also related to Justin or myself...that's all I'll say for now :) Justin and I have been playing with the idea that if we don't find out if the baby is a boy or girl, just waiting until the end...we're still thinking about that. It would be hard because we decided not to have a theme, but to just do colors, that way we could mix and match a lot of stuff and it would grow with the baby. If we have a boy we will paint the nursery blue and use yellow and red as accent colors. If it is a girl we are going to paint the room green with pink and purple accents. Plus I have lots of decorating I want to do before the baby comes, so I don't really don't think we'll be able to wait... We are having our parents over to reveal the sex of the baby on Tuesday night (as long as the baby cooperates) so after that we will share the news with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment