Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Shap Shots

This weekend Rose enjoyed a long weekend with her parents, as mommy had off Friday and daddy only working until lunch time.
So Rose spent Friday morning in her PJ's playing with mommy until daddy got home.

We decided to give Rose her Easter basket Friday so we could all enjoy her toys for the whole weekend.

So, Rose's Easter basked was OVER stuffed with lots of fun stuff we enjoyed (more on that in a moment). But the second picture is of Rose's Easter basket. This was the first basket that I ever made all the way back in 1991! My mom was really in to making baskets and has made hundreds, I made about 20, but this was my first one and I kept it safe all these years. I didn't know I would be using it for my child one day, but I think it's just perfect and hopefully something she will treasure.

Ok, so back to what was in her Easter basket...we got her a toy, book, bubbles, a bouncy ball, paints, and a tunnel! Rose needed a little encouragement, but she made it all the way.
We had a wonderful weekend together and spent Easter with all of our family and Rose got more Easter presents (but we were bad parents and didn't take pictures.) We also forgot the camera when we went to the park today and took Rose down the slides for the first time :(

Anyway, we did remember to take lots of pictures of Rose in her Easter outfit :)







We didn't go to any egg hunts (I did get some plastic eggs and kind of scattered them around the living room for her to play with and she liked that) or dying of eggs this year, so we are looking forward to enjoying those fun Easter time activities together next year.

These next few weeks are going to be very busy as we are so close to Rose reaching ONE. We reminisced today about how we spent Easter last year...and wow, have things changed in a year. It is so exciting to see how much Rose has grown and developed this year and we are excited to celebrate everything Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment