Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another week :)

Just a couple updates from Rose's 17 month update. I wasn't sure how consistent these things were so I didn't want to check them off yet, but this week Rose continued to purposefully kick balls and take only one nap; so those are some things I will give her credit for at the 17 month mark :)

Rose is continuing to play outside as much as possible! I was able to find a really nice snow suit and an extra winter jacket this week, so when it gets cold, we'll just bundle her up and head outside :)




Rose has also been much more interested in Tahnee and was even willing to share her snack, what a sweetie!


I'm not sure if you can see it in this picture, but Rose is reaching for the peanut butter. Rose LOVES peanut butter and begs for spoonfuls of it, ah well it could be worse.

It was the fall JBF sale this past week and I sold some items for the first time and also volunteered, so I got to shop early and score some really nice items for Rose. She and Justin went with to the early 50% off sale and she picked out this duck. So I am really convinced that Rose loves all things birds :)

Ah, look at the nice hug Tahnee got...

And Rose even shared her favorite stuffed animal :)

Rose and I ended the weekend in our matching Eagles outfits :) Justin and Rose surprised me this week (really that was quite a feat!) with an Akers jersey. So, yes, he doesn't play for the Eagles this season, but he is my favorite player to date, so the jersey is PERFECT.




No comments:

Post a Comment