Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall has Arrived!

Fall is here and Rose, like her mommy, is loving all things fall :)

One thing I love about fall is the change of attire :) One Tuesday after a long day at work, Rose and I put on our sweatpants and enjoyed the evening comfy style!



Rose and I also sported our sweatpants again Saturday monring, but couldn't get daddy in on the act :(




To really show Rose what a wonderful season fall is, we took her to Weaver's Orchard for their Family Fun Days and Rose had a blast.

Of course our first (and last) stop was to see the chickens, this girl LOVES all things feathered!


We had some fun in huge tires with corn...

...and made a friend :)



Rose even got a Parrot balloon, really what could be better than that.

Rose was also very serious about picking out the perfect pumpkin for her and daddy to carve.
Here's how the pumpkin hunt went according to Rose.

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure about this one.

Oh, how about that one over there?

Maybe this one...

This is IT! 

I will definitely post pictures of their masterpiece when they get around to carving. 

Rose also helped me plant some mums.


Sunday was also an exciting day for all of us, although we did not spend it all together. Recently I have become a country music fan and although I have lots of artists I like, I really like Josh Turner :) Anyway this year he was I105's headlining artist at their Fallfest, so Justin agreed to take me. While we were surrounded by crowds of people (mostly well behaved) and got a bit wet from the rain, Rose enjoyed the afternoon with Papa and Nana. As you can see, she had a GREAT time :)








Here are some pics from the concert. We couldn't get very close, BUT we did get close enough to actually SEE Josh on the stage, so I can say I saw him in person and not just on a big screen ;) Before Josh was Glorianna and both preformed great live. We did leave before the last two songs, because this momma wanted to get home to see her baby before bed.


So this weekend was a great kickoff to fall and I am sure there is lots more fun we will have before the season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment