Monday, October 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

So sorry to all for the late update, I thought I would wait until Monday so I could include how Rose and I spent my 30th birthday. Rose had a pretty normal week, but this week was all kinds of busy! Since we bought this house, the roof over the back bedroom has leaked and although it has been matched several times, it continued to leak, so Justin finally replaced it so that room can be finished! While daddy and Uncle Bruce were working hard Saturday, Rose and I had a play date with Rachel and Ethan at the Oley Dairy. We had a blast and Rose never went down for a nap until after 1pm. I forgot my camera, so there are no pictures, but if you are looking for something in Berks County to fill a few hours with a toddler, it will work.

 Saturday afternoon the blimp passed over our home, reminding us to donate to the Red Cross :)

So two things going on in this picture...Rose is on the 2ft ladder we keep in the kitchen so I can reach the higher shelves and she opens her own straw cups now.

Oh and Rose got a tea set that she and daddy tried out, when he needed a break from roofing :)

And little Rose is quite the dancer. She does not really 'watch' any TV, but when she hears a song she likes she will stand in front of the TV and wave her arms...it is really too cute!

So there was no way I would have rather spent my day, then with my little girl. I got a new waffle iron from my parents, which Rose and I tried out for breakfast, YUMMY! And then we went shopping with some birthday money.

After Rose's nap, I was daring and broke out the finger paints, to make a gift for me and my mom. (I made two set of the hand prints and gave one to my mom and will frame the other. The green blob is Rose's beautiful artwork!)

We ended the night with a wonderful dinner with my parents, to thank them for having me 30 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment