Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up


Rose Rose Rose, oh how I love you! But your little attitude can take a vacation! Unfortunately I think it was a combination of some new teeth and just pre-two year old stubbornness, but dinner time on Monday was awful L It ended with Rose and I sitting and looking at books in the living room so she wouldn’t scream. Tuesday was wonderful! Mainly because we went to Moe’s for dinner and she had a great time being in a new place and with some friends. The rest of the week we decided we would use the out to eat method, mainly giving her things to do at the table such as coloring, while encouraging her to eat. I guess it’s working, she is sitting with us at the table and not crying…we’ll take it for now.

We did have lots of fun this week too!

Rose's favorite activity remains playing with water. I don't know what type of career this might translate in for her, but she is EXCELLENT at pouring and filling :)



She also decided to change her baby laying down...I am pretty sure I have never tried to change her diaper from this position.

Oh, and Tahnee got in on some of the fun and was a good sport about wearing some beads :)

And back to the water... I did get her to watch some fun alphabet song videos from ABCmouse.


Sunday morning before church was a PJ morning. Rose was actually a little surprised to be leaving her bedroom still in her PJ's. Even on the weekends when we get her up in the morning we dress her first thing, but I didn't want her to eat breakfast in her dress, so PJ's stayed on.




Rose ended the night with a good old game of kick the yarn :)

I also put Rose to bed again this Thursday night by myself J Yes, that was Valentine’ s Day and Justin left his two ladies at home. No worries, we got flowers the day before and I made some yummy treats to share J And sometime in the near future he is taking me out to dinner, a NICE dinner…

Another first this weekend was when Rose and I went shopping, I did not put her in the stroller. I let her walk around the store with me and she did very well. Once or twice she would take a few steps away towards something that caught her eye, but she made no fuss when I brought her back to me. She is getting to be such a BIG girl. By the time of the next post Rose will be 22 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment