Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up

Well, the week was terrific, even a bit of rain didn't damper Rose's happiness at finally being allowed outdoors. Who wouldn't enjoy being outside in a strawberry rain jacket (on a side note, Justin swears Rose said 'strawberry' twice for him...but I haven't heard it...)


When we did need to warm up from being outside, Rose preferred to go in the vehicles and practice car seat safety.
Buckle baby in...

Then pull her TIGHT!

Sometime on Thursday Rose developed a cough, we thought it might just be from some extra saliva draining because of teething, but by Saturday afternoon her nose was runny and she had a fever :( Rose is such an excellent sleeper, even when she is sick, but Saturday night was rough. Rose woke up about an hour after falling asleep. We tried putting her down again, but Justin ended up rocking her for 3 hours and then she slept (and I really mean tossing and coughing and keeping us all awake) in our bed until 6:30am. Luckily we have SUPER family and Justin's parents stocked us up on cold supplies for Rose this morning and my mom came and held her for an afternoon nap. I am so thankful for our families and their support. I wish I was 'super mom', but I'm not...so I'll take all the help I can get :)

On a happy note this week was the JBF sale and I am happy to announce that Rose will not be naked this spring/summer. I was able to start shopping at noon on Wednesday and after about 2 hours, Rose's wardrobe was stocked! And each of the items I took to the sale sold; I only took about a dozen things, mostly so I could just get in early ;)

We are also on the final countdown to Rose's party this weekend. Justin has got some BIG projects done on Rose's gift. Although it won't be 100% done by the weekend, it'll still be lots of fun! I also have a menu and decorations together, so after a fury of cooking/baking on Saturday, Sunday should be a great time to celebrate Rose with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment