Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up

It happened, honestly I can’t believe we made it this long, but Rose got her first ear infection. She has been congested and coughing over the last few weeks on and off, but between allergies and teething, I wasn’t too worried. Since Monday, though, everything was much worse, especially her cough! Last Monday she had her 2 year well check and her ears were fine then, so I think we caught this very early, since the doctor said her ears were just a bit red. I am really happy to report that as soon as she started her antibiotics she started feeling much better and now seems all better!

That doesn't mean she hasn't been a bit moody...I think she is getting her other eye tooth and so we have definitely had moments this week when nothing made her happy :( 
But we also had lots of fun moments too :)

I have decided to embrace all the weeds in the grass, so whatever those white weeds are, I call them 'fairy flowers' and Rose and I blow the fairy's away to their homes :)

Rose also makes sure we keep her bird feeder FULL, so all the birdies have enough to eat!

And we enjoyed two nights of sink baths, but I don't know how much longer she will fit in there...

I *missed* so many cute photo’s during the week…Rose watering her plants, Rose sitting in her chair with her doll, Rose giving kisses, Rose holding hands with a little girl at music class….but I got a couple of us making some funny faces:


And I found this one and thought it was pretty cute too :)

Finally, Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies :) Rose gave me a card and kiss this morning in bed, which I loved. BUT the best gift she has given me is calling me 'mama'! (I was really sick of being referred to as 'daddy'). 
Rose and I also made cards for grandma and nana:

Here is the best pic of Rose, Nana, and me (Rose was not happy about having her picture taken)

But when I asked her to 'smell the flowers', she magically cooperated!




No comments:

Post a Comment