Sunday, November 10, 2013

Everything's better with Rose!

We had a great week and even better weekend!

Since I had to work late on Monday on the way home I picked up Chipotle. Justin had already fed Rose by the time I got home, but that didn't stop her from digging into mommy's gauc!

Tuesday after picking Rose up, we headed off to VOTE. (this is not a blog about my personal views on our political system, so I won't be sharing how I voted or why...but I voted and hope you did too!)

I was also able to pick up yet another motorized train for Justin (by this point I think we are all aware that this is really his new obsession, but Rose does enjoy spending time building tracks with her daddy)


Since it's now getting dark so early in the evening and the weather is getting cooler, we are spending more time inside at night (we still bundle up and go out, just not as much!). Rose still loves to play with soap and ice cubes...I wonder what her little brain is learning when she plays!

 Finally, we made it to the weekend :) Justin worked a half-day again this weekend. After going to the farmer's marker, Rose and I played until we headed off to music class.

After Rose woke from her afternoon nap, we decided to have 'family date night!' We made a quick stop so I could pick up some yarn and then headed to Moe's for dinner.


Then we stopped at Barnes and Noble for a new book :)


Sunday was also back to a pretty typical routine. We had Rose's speech session, Rose and I went to church, we had lunch, Rose had a nap, then we headed down to Nana and Papa's for dinner!

So, I could leave a voicemail message without Rose screaming in the background, sleep until 10am, and complete crafty projects until my hearts content, but NOTHING would be as wonderful (and they probably wouldn't let me join the music group) without Rose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment