Sunday, November 3, 2013

I work for the weekend :)

In the past week or so, I have had very kind offers from several people to watch Rose (or even have her overnight). I know that others just want to enjoy Rose and make memories with her, but as a working mom, I am always plagued by guilt about not spending enough time with her and missing out on so many things. I am ok with her spending her week with grandma or nana, but anything else is MY time and it is very hard for me to give that up! So, if you offer, and I decline; it's not you, it's me :)

Here are some pics of the from this week!

Rose wanted to wear a scarf like mommy's :)

Rose loves cleaning...mostly because it's an excuse to use SOAP!

Monday night nana and papa dropped off some trains and Rose knew who to sit with to eat 2 lollipops...

Rose also made one more trick-or-treating stop, with a trip to our neighbors. She decided to be Snow White

Complete with a princess wand...she's not waiting around for a 'Prince', she'll take care of things on her own!

Saturday morning on our weekly trip to the farmer's market, Rose was busy munching nuts for a bit and then decided to go barefoot.

Rose got daddy to give her a ride on the swing...I just LOVE these two!!!

 Sunday we celebrated Grandpa's birthday and Rose was happy since she got to see Aunt Jeni :)

Also on a happy note: for the last two weeks Rose has decided that vacuum is ok! When she was a baby I ran it all the time and it seemed to soothe her, but then about a year ago she started running into other rooms and covering her ears. I decided not to worry about it and just vacuum at night when she was sleeping. The other day I asked her if I could quick vacuum something up and she said 'yes'. I turned it on expecting her to run, but instead she asked to do it! 
On a yummy note: I made some granola this weekend. If you don't normally eat breakfast or are not a fan of cereals, this is a great thing to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment