Sunday, December 22, 2013

Out, Out, Out....

We were busy going out this week!

Tuesday Justin decided he didn't want to do dishes and so he took us out for dinner (I didn't complain!). We went to Moe's because Rose said she wanted a quesadilla and kids are free on Tuesday. They also have a clown to make balloons for the kids. Rose seemed interested in the clown and waved to her and smiled, but as soon as she came over Rose was in daddy's lap :( The clown was very kind and made Rose a princess wand very quickly!



Thursday we were again out to dinner for the Bechtel Kitchens Christmas Dinner. We went to Vincenco's which Justin and I have been wanting to try out, but just never made it. It was wonderful and I highly recommend it! Rose ate her weight in food and enjoyed being the center of attention :)






Friday Rose had a night at Grandpa and Grandma's while Justin and I used a Groupon to paint canvases at Busy Bees. Justin was a great sport about it and we really had a fun time painting our canvases and they turned out great (we split the picture between our canvas to have one large picture). Justin also took me out for a later dinner ;)




Saturday we did get some time to relax....


We also decided to give Rose some of her presents early...I'm really messing this whole Christmas thing up, but it's just more fun to spread out some things and play with them now :)

But wait! We weren't done with our dinner out...Aunt Kate came home :) We enjoyed Sunday dinner at Jon's parent's home to spend some time with Jon and Kate. Rose warmed right back up to her Aunt and we stayed until almost 9pm!


 A few Christmas traditions were also kept this week. Nana gave Rose another animal hat and we got our 2013 Christmas ornament


I also *finally* crocheted something for Rose. I have been busy making afghans for all the recently married couples and have been remiss is making something for my own little girl. So, I made her a scarf just in time for the 60 degree weather :)

I am off this week and am so excited to spend the week with my little girl and our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment