Sunday, March 16, 2014

outside and play dates


We started out the week enjoying a very beautiful Monday evening outside including a meal completely grilled by mommy :) Rose is sooooo happy to be outside! There is such a difference in her attention and play when she is outside and she never wants to come in...

I have been keeping busy in the evenings by crocheting the first afghan for us. I have made several afghans for family members recently, but except for a few afghans from life before marriage, I hadn't made any for our home (it might be done before all the snow is gone).

When not outside Rose makes sure to check on Tahnee and Meow, who she has taken over feeding every morning. I guess she thought Meow was lonely and so she shared some of her favs with him :)

Tuesday after I picked Rose up we went to see one of my co-workers who recently had a little girl placed with her in foster care who she is hoping to adopt!

Friday Rose and I were off again to spend the evening with our pastor's children while he and his wife enjoyed a nice dinner out. Rose was very slow to warm up, but eventually got into playing with a toy vacuum. Justin brought us pizza and we enjoyed several hours with three kids, but were happy to only be taking one home :)

Rose has really been into dancing lately, here she and daddy are having a dance party before we left for church. 

Rose is also working on mastering the swing this year, I think she's doing pretty well, but as she has only had her cast off a little more then a month, everything makes me nervous. 

We ended our weekend together with a new train layout, I'm not sure who has more fun...daddy or Rose :)

There's only a few more days until the official start of spring bring on the warm weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment