Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up

I can’t say enough about how much the change in work schedule is working out for spending time with Rose.
I get to let Rose stay in her PJ’s as long as we want or until we need to leave the house. We make what we want for breakfast and lunch (most days we also prep dinner for her and daddy). I attend all her therapy appointments, take her to her riding lessons, and lately we’ve had a standing lunch date on Friday’s with my grandparents. This Thursday Justin brought us Chick-fil-a for a lunch date with his girls.  We play, make big messes, do TONS of laundry, and just have fun! Rose and Justin are also adjusting well to their evening routines. Monday Rose even convinced Justin to take her out for dinner, lucky girl J

On the less positive side: Justin and I see each other less, I get less sleep, and grandma and nana see Rose less…It’s been an adjustment for everyone, but I feel that it was the right choice for our family!

So here's our week in pictures:
















No comments:

Post a Comment