Sunday, November 2, 2014

Just Treats :)


Monday we had a low key morning including a late morning breakfast of biscuits and gravy...because we can do that when mommy is home all day :)

Monday evening we headed down to Poole Forge to meet with Jon Carlson for our yearly family photos. I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting family pictures and cannot believe how much Rose has changed in just a few short years. We also found a playground at the park and Rose enjoyed playing almost as much as daddy ;)



Another positive of our family pictures was that we were minutes from Shady Maple! I'm pretty sure this was Rose's first experience and she loved it :)

 We even took her downstairs to check out the store and she found this fun marble track. Since this she and daddy have been building pretty neat marble tracks at home too!

Tuesday was another fun and relaxing day including more pumpkin painting...because Rose loves to put paint on them ;)

Rose also got dressed up and had a Halloween Party at her dance class. 

Doesn't she look just like her mama? {happy sigh}


Wednesday Rose just wanted to stay upstairs and play all morning. I guess that's the thing about having two stories, running up and down the stairs...not my favorite.
Rose is wearing my PJ's and dressing up dolls on my bed while watching a cartoon...I'm so glad she's having an awesome childhood :)

She also had me hang up two calenders for her...don't tell daddy I put more holes in the wall for him to patch!

Oh and I don't know if you can see it, but Rose was trying to draw Meow. She would say a body part of his and then draw it on her paper, it was awesome to see her creativity in action.

I did finally get her downstairs, so I could pack some things for work. She decided to do some 'work' by tracing her numbers ;)

Thursday we started our morning with speech therapy and then playing with babies before heading to Rose's riding lesson.

Rose got to ride Elfie, who I am pretty sure is her favorite. 

While I got some cuddles in with this cutie :)

We also made a quick stop at grandma's park for some fun...see what is on her feet? Slippers! because daddy left her sneakers in his truck.

They didn't slow her down!

Friday Rose saw an episode of Peppa Pig (that's really her favorite right now) and Peppa was pretending to be a store keeper while her friends shopped for things and then paid for them...so that's what we did too!

I am very appreciative that while her grandma and nana do give Rose some candy for Halloween they also picked out things like books and trains for her :)

Friday night was daddy-daughter night as Justin took Rose Trick-or-Treating. I try not to get sad when I think about some of the things I miss out on because of working...Justin misses out on things too, but we both get to spend time with Rose and overall I get much more time with her now. Besides I really think Rose enjoys her daddy alone time :)

We had taken Rose to a few places throughout the week, but Friday Justin took Rose to Uncle Matt and Aunt Jenni's house to go around their neighborhood to collect candy...

 She was successful!

They also finished up with dinner to go along with all her candy

Saturday morning was some family time! We took Rose to a local store where she LOVES to play and got started on a little Christmas shopping (especially for the nephew and baby cousin on the way!)

Rose did not leave empty handed either! She got some magic sand and went right to work making it into a cake for her babies.

Sunday was a great day together. Justin got some 'old' toys from a customer and since I had them as a kid, I new Rose would love them. We made a cake and brownie in her oven

 and snow cones, compete with flavoring!


Here it is...we didn't really know it was happening this week until late last week, but Justin had no complaints so his pole barn (or Rose's play annex) has been built!






No comments:

Post a Comment