Monday, February 7, 2011

29 WEEKS


How far along?  29 weeks
Maternity clothes?  It's still a mix....
Sleep?  Good, despite Justin blowing his nose all the time, poor guy :(
Best moment last week? Unexpectedly getting to hear and see Rose again :)
Movement?  I feel her everyday and now that I know more where she is at hopefully it will be easier for others
Food cravings? I am just trying to eat all the time...
Labor signs? None!
Belly button in/out? In, who knows, maybe she won’t pop!
What I miss: NOTHING!
What I am looking forward to: Hitting 30 weeks, because then I feel like the countdown can really begin :) Also Thursday we start birth classes!!
My thoughts: I don’t have too much to report since the update on Wednesday...
The really nice midwife who did my ultrasound suggested some stretches for encouraging Rose to move off my bladder (mostly it was the cow and cat positions) and that seems to have helped a bit as I am making a few less trips to the bathroom :) I was also reading more about having an anterior placenta...there really is no medical concern. Some places say the baby has more of a chance of being face up or of having back labor, but lots of woman also report having absolutely none of these... and the placenta can still move before birth, so who knows!
I also have new confidence in referring to my baby as ‘she’. I really thought I was going to be having a little boy, mostly because Justin is one of three boys and then a girl. So the 20 week ultrasound kind of caught me off guard. Also I kept thinking maybe *it* just wasn’t in the correct position or the doctor didn’t get a good shot... Anyway at 29 weeks, if she is still looking like a she, I feel I should go with it!! Bring on the pink, bows, little dresses and everything else girly :)
Things are moving along with house projects... The nursery is *almost* completed and I will try and post some pics soon! Justin also needs to post some picks of the refinished floors because he did an amazing job last weekend while I was pampered at my parents :) We also created a corner in the living room for the changing/napping area. I was able to get items together to start my baby scrapbook (thanks mom) and we have booked a photographer for infant photos...and I really can’t think of anything else to do right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment