Friday, March 11, 2011

34 Weeks

(If I don't look HUGE to you in this picture, please see your eye doctor, 
you may need a stronger presription!!)

How far along?  34 weeks, in only 3 more she will be full-term!!
Maternity clothes?  It's still a mix....
Sleep?  Good
Best moment last week? We finished our birthing classes
Movement? WOW, I think I am feeling her move more than at any other time during the pregnancy. AND she is soooo strong, I feel at times she is just going to pop out somewhere :)
Food cravings? Justin took me to Olive Garden this week and it was delicious!
Labor signs? None!
Belly button in/out? IN, I guess at this point I’m routing for her...she seems to want to hold in and so here’s hoping she makes it.
What I miss: Ok, so for a long time I have thought maternity jeans were the best thing ever and why would I ever want to go back to regular pants, well now I miss them...
What I am looking forward to: 37 weeks and a full-term baby!!
My thoughts:
Our final birth class this week was on comforting a crying baby and how life changes with a child. Justin did a great job swaddling and soothing the practice baby, so hopefully he is ready for whatever Rose throws at him :) It will take us time to get to know all her cries and what she needs, but we’ll keep trying until we get it right...I’m sure she’ll understand that we are learning!!
This weekend Justin and I have quite the ‘to-do’ list we would like to accomplish...I have *just* about finished my ‘thank-you’ notes from the shower last weekend and would like to get those in the mail. I also have several recipes to make to freeze some meals for us to make life a bit easier those first couple weeks. Finally, I would like to finish putting things away in the nursery. Justin has some outside projects to work on, depending on the weather, and both our vehicles need to be inspected this month, so he needs to spend some time getting them ready. That should be plenty to keep us both busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment