Friday, March 25, 2011

36 weeks


How far along?  36weeks, full-term next week!
Maternity clothes?  It's still a mix....but really only maternity stuff or Justin’s PJ pants fit well :(
Sleep?  I have good nights and not so good nights, but really considering everything, nothing to complain about 

Best moment last week? Sorry, mom just pointed out I forgot to fill this in...Justin installed a new railing for the front stairs!!!
Movement? She continues to be pretty active, especially when Justin and I are just sitting together on the couch after dinner. I feel like she is trying to stretch out more, but there is just no more room!
Food cravings? My sweet tooth is back :)
Labor signs? Well I am hopeful, but besides some Braxton Hicks, nothing...
Belly button in/out? IN
What I miss: I FEEL HUGE, soooo I miss not feeling huge
What I am looking forward to: April and a full-term baby
My thoughts:
I feel really excited to be counting down to week  37! I  will be so happy to have carried a full-term baby who will hopefully be happy and healthy! Justin and I have completed the *necessary* home projects, although there are a couple more that would be nice to have completed.  Her bag is packed for the birth center, I do still have to pack for me and some stuff for Justin.  But, over all we feel as ready as we are going to be. This week I start my weekly visits until Rose arrives and Wednesday Justin will attend with me for our ‘out of hospital’ birth class. But we are just winding down with everything and waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment