Monday, March 21, 2011

another new dinner

I *promise* that I will not be posting what I made for dinner every night, but this week is exciting with the box of vegetables and fruits that I am forced to either use or throw away (and I do not plan to throw anything away!). So onto what I made tonight...
I used lemons, potatoes, and yams from our box and made pan-fried lemon chicken (I kind of just put a couple recipes together for this) and rosemary mashed potatoes and yams (allrecipes.com).

Again the measure of success is whether Justin liked it...and he did!!! He went back for seconds of the potatoes :) I did promise him years ago (can you believe we will be married 5 years in June?) that I would do my best to keep dinners new and interesting; this week I think I deserve an A+. Tomorrow night I am going to tackle the beets...I'll keep you posted on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment