Saturday, April 2, 2011

37 Weeks!!!


How far along?  37 weeks, this baby is baked!!
Maternity clothes?  It's still a mix....
Sleep?  Turning over at night is a chore and my nose seems stuffy again :(
Best moment last week? I had lots!! Read below...
Movement? Even though the midwife said she seems to be in a little ball, she stretches out and and moves everything around!
Food cravings? All the yummy fruit in our weekly box :) and the oatmeal raisin cookies, peanut butter cookies, and lemon muffins I made this week!!
Labor signs? I was not dilated at my visit, but the baby has dropped!
Belly button in/out? IN
What I miss: Nothing really
What I am looking forward to: having a baby THIS MONTH :)
My thoughts:
So this week definitely had some rough spots...I got a letter from the IRS that last years wages reported by me and one of my employers was different and they thought I should pay them more money...I missed a breakfast date with a friend due to the accident on 222...and just some other little things that made life a little less happy :(
 
BUT, there have been lots of good things too!! So I called my previous employer to figure out what had happened and it was an accounting error and I do NOT owe the IRS any money from last year. Justin is also working on this years taxes and it is better than we thought (meaning we owe less then we thought...maybe next year we will get some money back!). Both of our primary vehicles were inspected this week and so now we  can install the car seat bases, then I just have to finish my bag and we are packed. Justin and I also worked out my time off and I will now be taking 10 weeks off!!! I could probably manage the whole 12 for FMLA, but then I would return to work with no time available until I start to build it up again. BEST of all I have now started weekly prenatal visits. This week they checked Rose’s position and she is HEAD DOWN!! Nothing else was going on, but at least she is in the correct position for her exit :)   

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are going so well for you! I can't wait to hear how things go with the delivery, and maybe I'll even get to come visit sometime once little Rose is all settled in :) It seems like a long time since we've caught up, but I do love reading your blog :)
    Keri

    ReplyDelete