Saturday, April 16, 2011

39 weeks

sorry I will try to post a pic soon, you see, Saturday's are lazy and I just got up from my afternoon nap :)

Here we are less than a week from 'D' day, but I think Rose will decide to hang out a bit longer than that in her warm happy home ;) Sooo I have decided to count down the days until she MUST come out and then if she comes earlier it will be a nice surprise. At my appointment this week we scheduled another ultrasound and FNST for the 41st week, but as long as everything continues to look good she will not be evicted until May 6 (so 20 days to go!). They do say 'April showers bring May flowers' and we are certainly getting enough rain this month, so maybe my flower figures she'll wait until May! Honestly, I would like her to come on her own so I do not have to go to the hospital to be induced AND I am really excited to meet her, but if she needs a little more time, I guess that is best. The only compliant I have lately is my sleep. I seem to only be able to stay asleep about 5-6 hours at night and then toss and turn until it's time to get up. I have taken a few naps which have really helped :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the April showers bring May flowers analogy! May is a pretty good month to be born (but for your sake I hope Rose decides to come before we get to May).

    In the meantime I'll send some go into labor on your own without your water breaking first vibes!! hang in there - you are almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete