Saturday, April 23, 2011

40 weeks

(So this is me after nap time in Justin's t-shirt and PJ pants!)

Well here we are...40 weeks! So for those of you who voted in the poll for 40 weeks or later, Congratulations :) While obviously there is no Rose yet, I think we are making some progress in that area ;) I am not going to share all the details here, but I think we are heading in the right direction (however a disclosure, this could mean anywhere from hours to days, so I really still have no idea when she is coming). Soooo Justin and I are taking it easy and enjoying our time together. We are just going about our normal routines and trying to relax when we can. This weekend we made our normal Saturday morning trip through Berks County...the last couple weekend we have been meeting my dad for breakfast at a local dinner and then doing our grocery shopping for the week. After Rose arrives I am going to miss those Saturday morning breakfasts for while. Today we then did our weekly house cleaning and I baked some yummy desserts for Easter with our family's tomorrow. Oh and we watched a movie and took a nap, my second favorite part of the day! We are packed for the birth center and Justin may try installing the car seat soon...so we just continue to wait...it'll happen, and when it does Justin can remind me between my screams how I was soooo anxious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment