Monday, June 27, 2011

Return to Work {BIG FROWNY FACE}

Had I been asked two weeks into my maternity leave if I was ready to return to work I would have said YES!! Being home all day with Rose is wonderful but {TOUGH} work and I had no idea how I was going to survive ten weeks! But now sadly this is my last week and I cry every time I think of leaving my little girl even though she will be with her grandma or nanna. (Justin is playing the lottery this week...so we'll see how Plan B goes!) My job really isn't the issue either. I actually really enjoy my work with families and little kids; I will probably even be better able to understand what parents are going through now that I too am a parent, but I won't be with my baby :(

{Big Sigh}

So I go back to work next Tuesday...I will cry and be sad...that's the way it is! When work is done I will rush off to pick up my little girl, who will have been well cared for and loved by her grandma. I will hold her and play with her all evening until daddy helps her fall asleep for the night. Then we'll do it all again the next day. It will get easier for all of us, although I will never miss her less, we'll find a new routine and make the most of the time we do have together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment