Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pinterest.com

Just a heads up for all of you who are looking for pics of Rose...this post is NOT about her, sorry!
Anyway, I have a new obsession with Pinterest.com, if you need an invite let me know because it is AMAZING :)
I have lots of DIY ideas for the house and got to complete two projects this weekend:

This is a weekly calender you make out of a collage picture frame. You can use dry erase makers on it and put whatever you want in the frames (I just did some fun paper for now).


The other idea I used was to take magazine holders and use them inside doors to hold items (I already had the magazine holders, so this project was FREE):


So check out Pinterest.com for some great ideas for anything you can think of... I have a couple recipes that I will be trying this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment