Friday, January 6, 2012

What a week....

So I got to take vacation from December 23, 2011 until January 2, 2012 and spend every day with Rose. I have not had that much time with her since my maternity leave. We did get together with family and she did spend some time at Nana's, but mostly it was me and her. It was a terrific vacation and I can definitely say 8 month old Rose is WAY easier to be with than those first 10 weeks. I will confess that I held and rocked her for every nap, but hey, it was my time with her and that is what I wanted to do :) We also got out of the house every day and Rose was a big help around the house getting chores done.
Here are some pictures from our time together:
Rose is very relaxed because she knows her every demand will be met by her mother :)
 She got a ball pit from her cousins for Christmas
 After a break from the carriers, I got them out again and Rose seemed to like it even more than when she was younger
 We had lots of playtime
 Oh, she was a great help with laundry
 Tummy time. Hey Marla, if only you had crawled more ;)
 And this was really exciting, on Friday Laura and I took all the cousins to get their pictures together:
 Rose has gotten sooo much bigger from her newborn pictures

Sadly, our wonderful time together came to an end and I had to return to work this week. I think Rose has missed her time with me too, because just since I returned to work she has started waking up around 3:30AM for a snack and some mommy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment