Monday, January 7, 2013

Flower Girl Take 1

This weekend was SUPER busy and it didn't help that Justin was home Friday due to hurting his back :( I keep telling him to do Yoga with me...

Anyway we got to help set up a bit and go through the rehearsal on Saturday. This is Rose's first flower girl appearance and I think she did wonderful. She was pulled down the aisle by a 4 year old with mommy as her personal attendant (just in case she decided not to say seated!).



(I saw this sign idea on Pinterest...gotta LOVE Pinterest!) 



Sunday was the BIG day for my little girl. Everything was beautiful and Rose especially liked that Nana and Papa were there too!

(So Rose is definitely teething, but I think she is starting to suck her thumb/fingers when in new situations that cause her some uncertainty or she is getting worn out. Unfortunately, by the end of the evening when we took Bridal Party picture, her fingers were in her mouth nonstop, I think it drove me nuts more than it bothered anyone else.)  

 At one point the ring bearer was in the wagon and Rose was pulling it...we got everything right before the ceremony!





 Kate is very special to my grandparents who were also at the wedding and Grandma made her a quilt!

We stayed as long as Rose could make it. The reception had over 250 people and was pretty loud for Rose. I had wanted to stay for the cake cutting, but by 7:30pm not even punch could make Rose happy, so to bed with her.

It's hard to believe Justin and I will be celebrating 7 years this June :)

1 comment:

  1. Rose was a beautiful flower girl!

    And congratulations to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete