Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap-up

It was a pretty blah week for me...it seems like everyday I broke, spilled, or messed up something  :( Justin did send me some pretty flowers, though, to cheer me up!

Rose seems to have had a pretty good week, so that's a positive :) Rose enjoys spending our evenings together outside, since it will be too cold before long, we do our best to be outside as much as possible...I have no idea how we are going to get through this winter...maybe she'll finally start watching a few cartoons? When we do have to head inside Rose loves playing with anything baby.





Justin took Friday off, as did my mom and dad, to help my brother and his wife get everything together for their (haha we got married and didn’t tell anyone) Reception on Saturday. I took a half day to get Rose and take her for her nap.
Friday night we decided to head to the Oley Fair. I have gone to the Oley Fair more years than not in my life and this was Rose’s second trip. (I have to share that I do have some angst towards the fair now that I live in a township not touching Oley and thus cannot enter anything in the fair…). This year Rose enjoyed some rides, animals, and fair food!

Mommy made sure Rose understood that you dip fries in the milkshake for maximum yumminess!


Saturday we rested up until it was time for Bruce and Kate’s (haha we got married and didn’t tell anyone) Reception! Although it did end up raining for most of the night, I thought it was lots of fun (honestly, I would rather have it rain than be hot!). 


I didn't get many pictures...there was a delicious candy bar enjoys by kids and adults alike. Uncle Bruce and Aunt Kate made sure Rose left with enough candy to last her until Easter...um, yeah?

The happy couple :)

 Rose made herself right at home with several people during the wedding and had a great time stacking horse shoes with my aunt and uncle. 

There were the yummiest cupcakes for dessert, I got the contact info for the person who made them, so they may show up at my house... Justin and my dad also made the cupcake stands, Justin said he's all ready to go work for 'Cupcake Wars'

This coming week will also probably fly by with another busy weekend on the way. This is the week of the JBF sale in Reading. I am once again trying to rid our home of things Rose has outgrown; but unlike past sales, there is not much I am looking to buy… Due to some good sales and my mom’s thrift store finds, Rose already has a pretty good fall wardrobe, but shopping is still fun J On Saturday Rose was invited to a fall party and in the evening we are going to a fall fest at our church. Sunday we have a horse show and family pictures (yay, for me, remembering to get professional pictures for this year’s cards). Hopefully after all that, our weekends will get back to their normal schedules and Justin will get back to work on the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment