Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up

What a week! I know I've said that before on here and this was another whopper J

Justin and I were busy finishing up my JBF tags and then Justin dropped off our items Monday night for the sale. I took the whole day off on Wednesday to shop and volunteer J I found some great buys for Rose and helped grandma find some deals for Rose too. One of the best purchases of all time was a Precious Family Dollhouse including the Twin collection, car, and items for EVERY room for only $60!!! We have been slowly adding items to the dollhouse she got for her birthday, but grandma’s came with everything J I was also able to snatch up some train track and items for Rose’s new interest in trains…Justin and I are already busy planning her Christmas present ;)





Saturday Grandma and Grandpa joined us for our trip to the farmer’s market then we unpacked our buys and headed to Lena’s Pumpkin Party!








Saturday after Rose’s much needed nap, we headed to Tractor Days at our church. Rose enjoyed the pony rides (Rose had like a bazillion!) and Justin even competed in the tractor pulls :)









Sunday was also pretty busy with family pictures. Since our little girl thinks 'smile' means: turn away and run, we headed to a local park for some low-key family photos with the grandparents. Jon Carlson took our pictures. Along with being a photographer, Jon is the pastor at Oley Mennonite Church.  We met Jon before Rose was even born, when my parent's started attending Oley Mennonite Church and Justin and I went to some church functions with them. Rose kept us all VERY busy during the session this afternoon and we are all excited to see the finished product :)



No comments:

Post a Comment