Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekly Update

Yay, for settling back into our home and normal routines J It was awesome to be away for a week and to spend time as a family, but I think we are all happy to be back, although we didn't have to work until Tuesday so it was a short week ;)

Rose especially enjoys her weekly ‘riding’ lesson at Aunt Kate’s.

Justin has been hard at work on the stairway and our bedroom and I am told it will all be done by Christmas…I’m not a newbie to this constructions stuff, so I’m thinking Valentine’s Day.

Rose and I have been busy too (keeping out of daddy’s way), so lots of trips to local parks J 







We have also been enjoying this beautiful weather by spending as much time as we can outside.



Sunday we celebrated ‘Grandparent’s Day’ by having all of Rose’s grandparents for dinner. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment