Sunday, December 19, 2010

22 Weeks


How far along?  22 weeks
Maternity clothes?  It's still a mix...maternity pants or sweatpants and regular and maternity tops
Sleep?  Overall not bad, this week I had some pain in my left hip which is the side they tell you to sleep on, so there has been tossing and turning to find a comfy position
Best moment last week? A great friend from college welcomed her baby girl this week and so I am really excited for Lena and Rose to have play dates so Andrea and I can enjoy our girls together!
Movement?  I FELT IT!!! It is still sporadic, but getting more distinguishable.
Food cravings?  I did have my donuts this week :) Right now I am drinking lots of milk (especially with Christmas cookies)
Labor signs? None!
Belly button in/out? In!!
What I miss: Running, that's kind of weird for me because I never really liked running to begin with, but now that I can't do it, I kind of want to...ah well
What I am looking forward to: CHRISTMAS! Although she will not be able to unwrap her presents yet, I am sure Rose will have some presents under the tree.
Milestones: The baby is almost 1lb!
My thoughts: I appreciate everyone who has voted that I will have the baby before 40 weeks, 37 is considered full-term, (I am hoping for 38-39). I have instructed my midwife to just tell me I am having a 7lb baby regardless if they believe she is bigger. Mentally I think I can prepare myself to deliver a 7lb baby (please just let me keep going with that). Also as my tummy is growing I have been warned of roaming hands...well I say “ROAM AWAY!” I have no problem with people wanting to feel the baby...so far it's a little hard for other people to feel anything, but you can try anyway :) As our former neighbor put it 'you zigged when you should have zagged', but now that Rose is on her way we are getting excited and I don't mind sharing it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment