Sunday, December 5, 2010

tassimo or keurig


Ok, so for the past month for 5 hours on either Saturday or Sunday I have demonstrated either the Keurig or Tassimo at Bed Bath and Beyond (Saturday is Keurig and Sunday is Tassimo). This is not such a bad gig, if you don't mind repeating the same minute spiel over and over again... Anyway, it never fails that people ask 'so how does this machine compare with the other one?' Well I cannot compare machines when I am displaying one, I can only discuss the one I am have on display. So here is the run-down on these two products: if you want a certain brand of coffee check which machine carries that line (Starbucks is only made for Tassimo) or if you want more selection of coffee and tea go with Keurig. If on the other hand you like espresso, cappuccino, and latte then go with the Tassimo. So that's basically it. Justin and I have a Keurig and love it and I got my parents the Tassimo and they love that. Really either is great it just depends on a couple factors which would be the best choice for you, either way the machines are great and if you don't have one you should really consider it!

No comments:

Post a Comment